As a Professional Member you can:
- Attend all regional events and member webinars, at the membership rate. Book your next event here.
- Apply to deliver a 20 minute Showcase at any regional event.
- Enter Speaker Factor (competition rules apply) – your chance to be crowned Emerging Speaker of the Year.
- Access a library of helpful videos through The Speakers’ Hub resource library
- Attend the x2 national conferences at the member rate.
- Set up a profile the PSA speaker directory, powered by eSpeakers.
- Use the PSA logo on your marketing materials and include MPSA after your name, to show that you’ve reached a professional level in your speaking.
And that’s not all! There are more benefits of membership, which include:
- Attend a FREE New Member Event to meet other new members and see how to get the best from the PSA.
- Access to the PSA Insurance scheme.
- 10% discount at selected Citibase remote working centres
- 20% discount on ShoutOut subscriptions. Create fully branded videos in seconds using ShoutOut
- Free events through the Referral Scheme.
- Join the PSA Members only Facebook Group to network online with many of our members.
- Wear a Member lapel badge which we will send you
Where to start?
We recommend that you start by attending a regional event and getting to know the Regional President and their members. We currently have 12 regions throughout the UK and Ireland and you are welcome to attend as many as you like, in any region. They are all individual, but all focus on helping our members to speak more and speak better. They are a great place for you to network with other professional speakers.
You can also attend a FREE New Member Day to meet other new members and see how to get the best from the PSA.
Other helpful information:
- PSA Awards
- Meet the PSA Board
- Learn about the PSA Foundation
- Access to digital copies of Speaker Magazine
- Listen to the Voices of Experience Podcast
We hope that you enjoy your membership and to see you at a PSA event soon. If we can help you with anything else, please do contact us.