- To raise the standards of professional speaking
- To promote speaking as a professional industry
Ultimately we want support our speakers to Speak More and Speak Better.
To help our new members we have introduced ‘PSA New Member Days’. These are for Associate and Professional Members who are new to the association.
The event includes:
- An Introduction to the PSA and membership benefits
- Our Regions and how to get involved
- PSA speaker competitions and awards
- Membership level requirements and working towards upgrades
- Presentations to support you with your speaking and your speaking business
- Opportunity to network with others across the PSA regions
- An introduction to how you can become part of the support team in your PSA region.
Associates and Professional Members are allowed to attend once only and are asked that you book onto this event only if you are certain that you can attend. Places are on a first come, first served basis.
Please note that this event is for Associates and Professional Members that have joined the PSA within the last 0-12 months of the date of the new members event.
This is a sponsored event and is therefore free of charge for those who wish to attend.
New member days run twice a year.
New Member Days Events 2023
- Friday 19th May 2023
- Thursday 2nd November 2023