PSA South East January 2024 – A New Year, a New You and a new president!
09 January|17:30 - 21:15|Reigate Manor - PSA South East - See full address
About this event
First time at a PSA event? Email [email protected] to get your special introductory code!
Join us for the first PSA South East meeting on 2024 on 9 January at The Reigate Manor.
A New Year is always a great time to focus on the changes you want to make, and deciding what you are going to achieve in the year ahead. To that end we have the perfect pair of keynotes to help you do this.
David Hyner will help you focus on your business in a fun, fast paced, challenging and inter-active session giving you the skills and confidence to set a MASSIVE goal for your speaking business in 2024. You will be creating your own plan so PLEASE have a pen and paper to hand!
Celynn Morin will then be talking to us about the fascinating field of Performance Chemistry. So many of us give up our health to build wealth, but you will discover practical lifestyle strategies that will help you to enhance your energy and overall wellbeing. The content of Performance Chemistry is deeply relatable, actionable, based on science and allows for easy lifestyle change due to simplicity and practical application. I guarantee that you will leave with at least one action you can take to become your own Chief Energy Officer.
This meeting will also see the handing over of the PSA South East Presidential Crown (yes it’s a thing!) as the New Year starts and I conclude my term of service in the role.
It’s going to be a wonderful evening, full of fun and lots of value for everyone!
I really hope that you can join us, celebrating the season that’s been and the one that is just beginning!
DAVID HYNER psae psa flpi fish abnlp alam
- Passionate about friends, family and the development of people.
- Interviewed 250+ top achievers over 25 years .
- Presented live to over 1.2 MILLION people globally in 23 years.
- Helped tens of thousands of people to achieve their personal and professional goals!
- FLPI – fellow of the learning & performance institute.
- PSAE – Professional Speaking Award of Excellence (from the Professional Speaking Association).
- FPSA – fellow of professional speaking association.
- Lifetime achievement award – Institute of Sales Management.
- FISM – fellow of the Institute of Sales Management.
- Former BBC radio broadcaster.
- Multiple Amazon subject no1 author.
- Broken 4 charity fundraising records.
Celynn Morin is a qualified dietician, author of two books and workplace wellbeing consultant. She has a practical and playful approach to helping people enrich the quality of their lives. Celynn does that by helping them connect their mind, heart, body and spirit in a way that supports their wellbeing. She is an accredited HeartMath coach and Embodiment facilitator. She has a keen interest in the field of epigenetics and gut health. Celynn has received a professional speaking fellowship and has a unique style that includes a joie de vivre rooted in curiosity and celebration.
Get in touch with the organiser
Get updates on PSA events
"*" indicates required fields